These are what all my honeys got today. This is my recipe for love.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbs flax powder
- 1 Tbs sesame seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10 oz dark semisweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- mix everything except the dark chocolate and cream together in a large bowl
- scoop out a level tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball
- if it is too soft, add more cocoa powder, if it is too firm add a little more sweetener
- place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and chill for an hour
- meanwhile melt the chocolate in a double boiler until it melts
- slowly pour in the heavy cream while beating constantly with a whisk
- when the balls are chilled, dip them one by one into the melted chocolate to coat, and place on wax paper to cool. if the chocolate seems too thick, beat in a little more cream until it coats the balls well
- let cool until the chocolate coating hardens.
- find your sweetheart and give them a big smooch and plate of honey yummies
Happy Valentines Day!