Good to eat, quick to make...this sunny soup will surely brighten any day. We enjoyed this out on the back porch while watching Elisabeth fish in her kiddie pool.
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 2 yams, peeled and chopped into small chunks
- 1 quart veggie or chicken broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbs. curry powder
- Put about 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil or butter into the bottom of a soup pot.
- Heat oil, add garlic and onions. Cook until translucent.
- Add chopped yams, stirring frequently for about two minutes.
- Add broth and cook until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Add coconut milk and curry powder.
- Using a hand blender, puree the soup until it's smooth.
Leave me a request for more recipes! What are you looking to make?